This article explains how to setup an Exchange ActiveSync account on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. Contact Smith Operating Solutions support department or your company administrator if you are unsure of the required information.
Follow these directions to setup your Exchange ActiveSync account on your iOS device:
- Tap Settings > Mail, Contact, Calendars > Add Account > Microsoft Exchange
- Enter the information in the fields below, substitute [Email Address] and [Password] with your assigned information, then hit Next:
- Your iOS device will now try to locate your exchange Server. If necessary, you will need to enter your front-end Exchange Server's complete address in the Server field as shown below:
- Choose which content you would like to sychronize: Mail, Contacts, and Calendars. Tap Save when finished.
- Note: To modify your exchagne settings, Tap Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars, select your Exchange account, and tap Account Info.